Saturday, August 2, 2008

Frankfurt Bound



I'm on my way to Frankfurt for work this week. Before new readers get too excited for me, let me say this will be my 8th trip (plus or minus one, I haven't really kept track). I do have a one small thing to be excited about on this trip.

I got this 1 GB micro SD card for my phone and a little card reader so I could get pictures from my phone to my laptop easily. It is so small, I might start using it instead of my flash stick. You can see it's only about twice the size of the usb connector.


Also, I read an article on the plane about people who "flip" websites like people flip houses. They buy websites cheap, fix them up in ways to drive more traffic, and resell them. Feel free to make me an offer.


So I had to play with the camera on my phone a little bit. Here is O'Hare's add for their wifi, which I can tell you if you are reading this, works beautifully. I can't really say the same for the camera that is built in to my phone. It seems to be about as cheap as they come. When the new 3G iPhones came out last month, one complaint I heard was that the camera was only 1.3 megapixels. Sounds good to me... I've only got 0.3 megapixels.


Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

ameybc said...

Looks better than I thought it would!!

janinabean said...

I'm glad you explained your first picture. I thought maybe you were posting a photo of the collection apparatus the ghostbusters threw down before they turned on their packs. But now I can clearly see it is a very small USB drive :)